MHR - Coaching for successful missions
Partner for Military Consulting
With our team of experienced experts, we offer tailor-made solutions in the areas of security consulting, tactical optimization, strategic planning, electronic warfare, electronic countermeasures and cyber security.
Rely on our in-depth knowledge to overcome your challenges and make your missions successful. Talk to us to take your security goals to the next level.
• Analysis of security risks
• Development of security strategies
• Implementation of security measures
Optimization of tactics
• Training in tactical skills
• Development of operational strategies
• Improving operational efficiency
• Advice on the development of military strategies
• Planning and implementation of missions
• Evaluation and adjustment of long term goals
• Recommendations for military equipment
• Procurement consulting
• Technology assessment and integration
• Planning and optimization of supply chains
• Logistics management
• Resource planning
• Advice on cyber threats and protection
• Development of cyber strategies
• Training in the field of cybersecurity
• Diplomatic advice
• Cooperation with international partners
• Support for multinational operations
The tasks in the Electronic Warfare division are diverse. We divide the Electronic Warfare division into three areas, in which we are always available with help and advice. are available at all times.
Is becoming increasingly important, especially in the current climate of increasing digitalization. Cybersecurity refers to the practices, technologies and processes aimed at protecting computer systems, networks and programs from unauthorized access, cyberattacks, data theft and other security threats. The aim of cybersecurity is to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Control and management of user access to systems and data
Ensuring that networks are protected against unauthorized access and data spying.
Security on the devices (endpoints), including PCs, laptops, smartphones and other devices.
Use of encryption technologies to protect data during transmission and storage.
Monitoring and blocking of suspicious network activities.
Training for employees, to educate them about safe practices and potential threats.
Plans and processes for identifying, responding to and recovering from security incidents.
In an increasingly connected world, cybersecurity is vital to protect sensitive information, minimise business disruption and maintain trust in digital systems.
Cybersecurity is therefore also a security aspect that will become increasingly important outside the military world.